This site expressly and strictly limits its membership and/or viewing privileges to adults 18 years of age and over, or having attained the age of majority in their community. All persons who do not meet its criteria are strictly forbidden from accessing or viewing the contents of this site. We do not knowingly seek or collect any personal information or data from persons who have not attained the age of majority. We collect information to provide better services to you. We do not collect sensitive personal data like race, political views, religious beliefs, genetic, biometric, health or sexual orientation. We collect information to provide better services to you.
- Personal Information:
- Non-Registered Users: Visitors may browse the site without registering and without providing any information to be collected or processed.
- Registered Users: Registration is required to access certain site features. The following personal information is requested at the time of registration: username (required), and email address (required).
- Cookies: When you visit doujins.com or hentai0.com, we may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser session. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. If you remove your persistent cookie, some of the site's features may not function properly.
- Log File Information: When you visit doujins.com or hentai0.com, our servers may automatically record certain information that your web browser sends such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, platform type, domain names and the date and time of your request.
- Emails: If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Comments: The comments you enter into our site are stored and displayed publicly. You can delete or edit them at any time
- Polls: We conduct daily polls on Doujins.com. In addition to storing aggregate poll answer data, we may choose to link your poll answer to the account you are using at the time you selected an answer. This helps us better understand our users.
- Your Personally identifiable information submitted to doujins.com and hentai0.com is used to provide special personalized features on our websites.
- Your chosen username (not your e-mail address) is displayed next to comments you post.
- We analyze aggregated and cohort-based user behavior to help us better understand and streamline our marketing and hosting operations, and to improve the quality of the doujins.com and hentai0.com user-experience.
- When you use our Services, we send you emails. Some them are a part of the service, like confirmation of account information being changed, notification of interruptions to the service, notification of a billing issue, or to reply to, or inform you of a support issue. You can not opt out of receiving these messages, as they are part of the service. To stop receiving these messages you must discontinue using the service and delete your account. Others e-mails are optional, like new site and feature launches, translation-request notifications and other promotional e-mails. You may opt-out of receiving such email using the unsubscribe link provided in every such email or via “Email preferences” link in the “Account” section of Doujins.com or Hentai0.com.
Disclosure of Information
- We may disclose your personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with laws; to enforce or apply our Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; or protect the rights, property or safety of Doujins.com, Hentai0.com, our users or the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations including the police and governmental authorities for the purposes of protection against fraud or any other kind of illegal activity whether or not identified in the Terms Of Service. It is our policy, whenever possible and legally permissible, to promptly notify you upon an obligation to supply data to any third party.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (username and email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without first receiving your opt-in consent, and you may opt-out at any time.
- We take all measures required to protect our services and our users from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. We have put in place industry standard physical and electronic enforcement mechanisms. All sensitive information transmission and storage are encrypted. Our websites are developed and regularly tested to withstand hacking attempts. The access to the sensitive data is restricted on need-to-know basis. Your data is stored in a secure location with access controls for authorized employees only.
- While it has never happened to our services, if we become aware of a security breach that has a potential of disclosing your personal information, we will notify you and the appropriate authorities within 72 hours and will share all incident-related information.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen a password) which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with others. The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to doujins.com and hentai0.com and you do so at your own risk.
Accessing, updating and deleting your personal information
- You are entitled to access and correct your data by doing so directly yourself on the website’s user-page, or by requesting us to do so via by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You can contact support to request a fully copy of all data we have collected on your account, or to request the erasure of your account and all information we have collected on you. Note that while the information in our live system is deleted right away, for a limited time some of your data may remain in our backups.
Personalization and Recommendations
Information We Collect
To provide a personalized experience and tailor recommendations to your interests, we collect and analyze certain information about how you interact with our site. This information is collected for both registered and unregistered users.
For Registered Users: If you are logged into your account, we track these interactions using your unique user ID.
For Unregistered Users: If you are not logged into an account, we assign a random non-user ID, tracked using a browser cookie.
How We Use This Information
We utilize this information for the following purposes:
Personalizing Your Experience: By understanding your preferences and interactions, we can tailor your recommendations, helping you find relevant content easier.
Improving Our Services: Analyzing these interactions helps us improve the design, functionality, and content displayed on our service.
Note that we do not use this information for marketing or advertising purposes.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your identifiable information to outside parties, including third parties who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business. The only exception occurs when you make a purchase through one of our third-party billing providers; they collect your personal information solely for the purpose of billing.
Managing Your Information
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. If you are a registered user, you may manage these preferences within your account settings. You can also contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise these rights.